- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Marketing and Advertising
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client based in Limassol is an innovative and ground breaking technology company, developing software for the Foreign Exchange (FX) Market and they are looking to employ a Marketing Assistant .
We are looking for a flexible Marketing Assistant with up-to-date industry knowledge to coordinate all marketing tasks. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will need to be able to effectively collaborate with other members of the marketing team, sales and business development
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including brochures, flyers, newsletters etc.
- Liaise with designers, content writers and marketing manager
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Organize various events including expos, seminars, exhibitions etc.
- Contribute and develop marketing plans and strategies
- Evaluate and put into effect various marketing campaigns
- Monitor competitor activity
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires
- Source and evaluate advertising opportunities
- Monitor website and social media performance
- Provide website and campaign reports
Key Requirements :
- BA/MA in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical and coordination skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, WordPress, HTML
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Ability to take initiative, interact, communicate and present ideas
- Ability to meet deadlines
Candidates must have the right to live and work in the EU.
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience
- Excellent working environmen
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Medical scheme
- Strong career development opportunities