- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Management Consulting
- Company C.X. Financia Ltd
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Marketing Assistant/Executive. As the business expands this is an opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our growing team. Graduates are welcome due to the existing opportunity to progress within a growing business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assisting with the development and management of designated B2B and B2C client accounts;
- Regular liaison with clients over the phone, networking with key personnel and maintaining ongoing relationships to establish partnerships, assisting in developing sales strategies;
- Assisting with the management of projects and marketing activities ensuring that they run smoothly;
- Drafting a wide range of written materials, memos, blogs, reports and optimising content for social media;
- Providing support to other team members as required.
- Management of social media outlets for promotion and integration with consumers
- B2B and B2C solutions for promotional increase
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We wish to employ someone who has:
- Multi-tasking, ability to demonstrate organisational skills and focus on clients’ needs;
- Native or very fluent written English and excellent verbal communication with the ability to build relationships with prospective key partners – passionate about clients;
- The ability and desire to work toward revenue targets within a team environment;
- Good working knowledge of office management systems, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google;
- Exceptional attention to detail and takes pride in the work appearance regardless it’s a small or large task;
- Proven resourcefulness skills, you don’t wait for solutions to appear you but you go out and find them;
- Proven creative, flexible and resilience skills to deliver the highest standards at all times;
- Always punctual, well presented with the ability to act on own initiative with a can-do attitude, no ego, fun, humble and friendly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related subject
- Any financial experience is a bonus.
- Experience in Professional Services
The selected candidate will be offered high professional development possibilities with exposure to international markets and will be on ongoing training related to Marketing, Sales as well as the offering or Corporate Services.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the above vacancies, please send your CV, along with a cover letter to [email protected] quoting the above job title. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
You can view our privacy notice employees and job applications for more details.
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time