- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Offered Salary €20,000 - €30,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person Alma Suarez
- Company SEASIF HOLDING LTD
The Marketing and Communication Officer will play a key role in telling our company’s vibrant story to all line media audiences. From social media to newsletters and to online customer’s direct assistance; The ideal candidate shall intuitively understand how to reimagine the content for different platforms and audiences and to keep an active and continuous publishing strategical news through all specific channels. By using data provided by our company, must be able to pay attention of details and to understand what’s the goal messages, create and deliver it to the targeted public without distorting the messages. The ideal candidate needs an excellent business understanding of using the key messages which shall drive the business objectives and shall have solid experience in creating media content using key words, and shall have knowledge in positioning the messages in google ranking.
This position requires superior writing and editing skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. Our environment is fast-paced – you’ll need to be flexible, agile and able to deliver best-in-class storytelling in a changing environment. You need to have prior experience of leading a content projects; have a strong creative, visual, and editorial point of view and a proven track record of delivering engaging content. Mother language English and Greek.
- Fluent Italian, Spanish and French are considered an advantage.
- It is required a good English speaking diction and public speaking skills are considered an advantage.
- Experience in Press,TV, News Youtube Vlogging and Blogging are considered an advantage.
The most creative candidates will be considered valuable.
- Write, proof and edit content for our internal and external channels and websites, ensure voice and style consistent across all platforms and align with business objectives in the online and offline.
- Must be experienced in professional content writing, storytelling, writing of slogans, news, articles, interviews, speeches, newsletter, press releases as well as copywriter experience, juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
- Refine and maintain an editorial voice and tone guide and edit incoming copy as needed.
- Knowledge in creating New Social Profiles or Media Channels and Virtual Communities.
- Understand our businesses, leaders, employees and communities we serve to ensure our message is on target and meaningful.
- Work closely with members of the communication and management teams to generate and develop story ideas.
- Collaborate with our team on analytics and continue to evolve storytelling formats, topics, and other content aspects based on insights.
- Generate innovative solutions to address issues, present solutions clearly and enhance existing ideas to maximize opportunities.
- Develop and edit video scripts, speeches, briefing and other documents as required.
- Patience in listening and assisting online customers, providing the correct information and communicating with the other departments officers in order to keep the information updated.
- Well-organized, flexible and creative with a copy editor’s eye for detail and a passion for virtual technologies.
- Superb writing and editing skills. Ability to write in own style giving voice to the company, and voice of others.
- Strong creative, visual and editorial point of view.
- Strong understanding of how various media and channels engage audiences.
- Strong organizational skills, able to handle a variety of detailed tasks simultaneously and to work effectively and efficiently under deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team and to support the needs of the other colleagues and directors.
- Capable of establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with directors, co-workers, customers, management, suppliers and contractors to be able to effectively communicate with users to define problems and present solutions.
- Available to travel if needed.
- University/Master in Marketing and Communications, Journalism, Web Marketing, Digital Communication or related field.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of proven experience in Professional Writing, Digital Communication, PR fields and Media.