- Location cyprus,
- Industry for the position Building Materials
- Company Tharisa PLC
Tharisa Plc, a Paphos based international group, is seeking to employ an individual for the position of Manager of the group’s Research and Development facility in Cyprus.
The incumbent will be responsible for initiating, testing and executing the projects, as well as demonstrating technical and economical feasibility.
- Recognised Bachelor Degree Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Minimum).
- Post Graduate Qualification (Preferred).
- Professional Engineer.
- Minimum 10 years direct Engineering experience of which a minimum of 5 years must be in the renewable energy field.
- Proven experience in team leadership in the engineering field.
- Proven R&D experience in the renewable energy field.
Personal Factors :
The prospective must be exceptionally innovative and must have demonstrated such in his/her previous occupation, have a keen business understanding and outstanding leadership skills. They must have a clear understanding of the requirements of ensuring that R&D has a clear economic goals and that these are achieved.
The incumbent must be an exceptional communicator and be able to show multi-discipline communication skills and must be fluent in English and Greek.
Remuneration package :
An attractive package will be offered to the right individual in line with qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. All interested candidates should send their CV’s to [email protected] by 9 December 2020.