- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person Agathi Taveli
- Company KPMG Limited
We are currently looking to recruit a responsible and dynamic person for the position of Manager for our Internal Audit and Risk Compliance Services Department at our offices in Nicosia.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the function to be audited, by using business knowledge, analytical skills and experience in identifying control risks to improve efficiencies
- Planning the work to be performed and creating audit programmes
- Overseeing the work of more junior members, providing proper guidance and feedback
- Identifying opportunities for using technology (e.g. data analytics) for the execution of audits
- Developing clear and concise written recommendations and addressing matters which require the management’s attention timely and in an efficient manner
- Seeking to be up to date with any new business and regulatory developments and requirements in meeting client needs
- Assisting in the business development process of the Department, being involved in tendering procedures and drafting of proposals, and be able to grasp any arising opportunities
- Acting as an in-charge of projects/audits and delivering high quality deliverables as required
- Preparing reports / deliverables of a high standard subject to Partner’s/Principal’s review and being able to support content of the report in terms of factual accuracy and completeness as per the defined scope of work
- Presenting reports / deliverables to clients’ Audit Committees and senior representatives
- University degree with a grade of 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline and/or a holder of a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Certified Internal Audit (CIA) or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) qualification will be considered an advantage
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- Previous experience in the financial sector (banking, investment firms,fund management) will be considered as an advantage
- IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of Excel/Word/ PowerPoint (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Energetic, positive and team player
- Excellent report writing skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and perform multi-tasking activities
- Must be willing to pursue a relevant qualification such as CIA, CFE, etc.
- Take initiative in own work under the supervision of the Partner/Principal of the Department
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: [email protected]