Manager, Business Development Compliance – Limassol
- Qualifications Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree
- Industry Casino
- Experience 5 Years
The Manager, Business Development Compliance is responsible for ensuring that appropriate processes, systems, and structures are in place in the Business Development department in line with the Company’s legal and regulatory obligations, as well as with internal controls and audit requirements. Part of his responsibility is also to ensure compliance with EU Data Protection Directive- GDPR, AML Law, Responsible Gaming and the respective CGC Directives related to the Business Development Department activities.
This position is responsible for developing, maintaining, and updating of appropriate SOPs and workflows within the department as well as the proper knowledge base and records for VIP programs, Comp policies, Junket agreements ensuring latest updates are reported to CGC. Also, part of responsibilities is to prepare the necessary proposals to CGC in cooperation with the respective departments, identify Risks and perform the necessary Risk assessment and identify mitigation strategies ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations, legislation, company policies and best practice. The Manager, Business Development Compliance is also responsible to drive compliance awareness and encourage a compliance culture across the team members of Business Development Team.
- Regularly advises the Head of Business Development, and other key stakeholders on compliance issues – keeping them up to date
- Liaises with AML and Regulatory Compliance, and DPO to ensure that the Business Development Department’s aligned with the respective policies
- Ensures that the Department has proper approvals from CGC regarding International Marketing programs, Comp policies and VIP Programs
- Develops, maintains, and updates all appropriate SOPs and workflows for the Business Development Department
- Liaises with Cage and Gaming and Marketing and Loyalty Services, ensuring proper process are in place and are being followed by the Business Development Team members.
- Identifies and recognizes gaps in existing processes or arising from new regulations and ensuring that the correct remedial actions are put in place to close these gaps within the Department
- Proposes changes to existing CMS and CRM systems and identify risk areas that need mitigation
- Is responsible for conducting risk assessments of processes and procedures to ensure that they reflect current legal, technical, and operational requirements, especially regarding Gaming Commission compliance requirements.
- Escalates any significant compliance/non-compliance issues, or potential issues in policies or systems to the Head of Department leading any remediation promptly and effectively.
- Devises, implements, and monitors policies that comply with legislation and amend as appropriate subject to changes in legislation.
- Provides an objective view of company policies and advise accordingly.
- Maintains all necessary records and files in a professional manner ensuring access to information and visibility when necessary from team members
- Ensures compliance with GDPR within the Department, provide LIA forms to DPO maintain GDPR article 30 records and update the records as per guidelines when needed
- Reviews marketing materials, presentations websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, identifying and reporting possible gaps.
- Prepares Marketing Briefs to Brand Marketing, in coordination with the Head of Department, other team Members ensuring proper approvals have been obtained.
- Develops and maintain the general data protection, AML and responsible gambling awareness training programs within the Department and deliver ad-hoc awareness, refresher training. and in-depth training as necessary.
- Develops, implements, and enforces appropriate policies and procedures related to third party suppliers and ensure that data protection requirements are detailed in contractual agreements.
- Develops, implements, and enforces appropriate workflows, policies, and procedures to ensure Junket Operators are compliant to CGC and other regulatory requirements within their contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Law, or any other related fields
- Minimum of five years of compliance experience within the Gaming/ Gambling industry
- Very strong working knowledge of compliance, the areas that relate to it and the ability to transfer this knowledge
Skills / Competencies
- Strong management ski
- Compliance and Business Development Orientation
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Results oriented and process driven
- Analytical and problem-solving skills (technical and management)
- Attention to detail
- Team player with good communications skills
- Hands-on can-do approach to business
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays a high commitment to delivering results
- Leads others to achieve business objectives
- Communicates effectively
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Ability to maintain discretion
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, respect, trust and credibility
To apply, please click here: Manager, Business Development Compliance – Limassol