Manager/ Banking and Administration Department – Financial Services Firm – Nicosia, Cyprus
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Manager
- Industry Financial Services
- Experience 10+ Years
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Contact Email [email protected]
Our client is a top-rated professional services company, offering Fiduciary, Banking & Administration, Accounting and Advisory services.
They are looking to recruit a Manager for their Banking and Administration Department
Lead a team (8-10 professionals) and amongst others organize the workflow of the department, act as a reviewer and liaise with banking institutions and clients for various transaction but also assist for all other day-to-day issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage the team of professionals who will execute the following activities:
- Assist clients with the opening of bank accounts with banking institutions, locally and/or overseas
- Assist clients with the periodic reviews performed by banking institutions, locally and/or overseas
- Communicate with clients and banks to execute business transactions daily
- Handle payments on behalf of clients and liaising with the Bank Signatories and Banking Institutions accordingly
- Assist with the compliance / AML checks for inward and outward transactions in cooperation and daily communication with the Compliance department and the various client service teams
- Generate invoices and other billing documents for clients
- Liaise with other departments of the company to provide quick and up-to-standards customer service
- Handle of other various administration tasks as agreed with clients
- Act as reviewer and / or approver of transfers, bank forms and other documents sent to banking institutions and / or clients
- Coach and train the assigned team
- Draft and revise company policies and manual of the department to reflect the applicable law and /or regulatory requirements and / or new policies and procedures to be applied
- Report to Management and / or the Head of the Department on matters pertaining to the department (progress of work, resource needs, financial results etc)
- Other internal administration duties
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Undergraduate and/or Postgraduate degree
- Relevant work experience in a similar position of at least 3-4 years
- Overall work experience should be over 10 years
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages
- Good level of proficiency with MS Office applications
- Very good interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.