Manager Accountant & Auditor (M/F)
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree, Master Degree
- Position Manager
- Industry Accounting
- Experience 6 Years
- Contact Person Nicolas THIRY
- Contact Email [email protected]
The Job :
- You manage your portfolio composed of financial companies from A to Z autonomously.
- You handle the entries of accounting documents.
- You prepare VAT returnsand tax returns for your clients.
- You prepare and establish the annual accounts.
- You help your colleagues if they have questions, and supervise Junior Accountants when they need it. This will allow you to move up the ladder in time and become manager if you want to.
- You are regularly in contactwith your clients to create a strong relationships with them and mutual trust.
Your Profile :
- You are fluent in English and another European language such as French or German is an asset;
- You have a Bachelor in accounting, a Master degree is an advantage;
- You have been working for at least 6 years in a Certified Public Accounting firm or in a similar position;
- You have managed a portfolio composed of financial companies during your career so you are used to handling this type of clients and to resolve potential problems.
- You are motivated to start a new challenge in a modern fiduciary and to discover new clients and new ways of working. Thanks to your positive attitude, you can easily integrate in a team.
- You take ownership of your own performance and for acquiring skills necessary to carry out the job;
- You have excellent interpersonal and customer-service skills with a professional approach;
- You are able to manage several tasks, prioritize matters and meet deadlines;
- You are organized and rigorous;
- You are dynamic, proactive, and pay attention to details.
What we offer:
- An attractive compensation package will be based upon the successful candidate’s relevant experience and overall suitability for the position;
- A full-time and permanent contract;
- The environment in which you will work will be pleasant and modern for your comfort;
- The job is located in Nicosia – Cyprus.
- You will work on interesting subjects thanks to the international and stable client base, which will allow you to grow in your function and competencies;
- You will work in a start-up environment which means that you will be joining a structure that has ambition, a modern vision and is constantly looking for improvement;
- We will allow you to contribute to the company’s development by giving your ideas. Your more experienced colleagues will be able to share their knowledge with you to enable you to improve your skills.
If you are interested send your resume to [email protected] including reference “ EFS – MANAGER – ACCOUNTANT