- Location cyprus,
- Experience Fresh
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Offered Salary €20,000 - €30,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Utilities
- Contact Person Remo Crescenti
- Company R. A. Crescenti Advisory Ltd.
We are a business consultancy with a small but strongly connected and established client base that appreciates our delivery focus and constantly high standards. We have the ambition to grow into a wider recognised brand.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about the energy industry. The right candidate will be able and comfortable to express their perspectives on the market in front of clients. They are ambitious, find the best solutions and succeed together with the client.
Your typical work
We advise clients in their business transformation and provide economic and strategic consulting. Some projects examples are
- An energy trader targets to become one of Europe’s most successful traders and is building up various capabilities in advanced market modelling, data analytics and reporting, sophisticated risk management and underlying up-to-date technologies and IT infrastructure – we provide project management and business analysis support
- A hedge fund wants to invest in a utility – we perform a financial due diligence
- A smaller utility does not have extensive trading experience but wants to market their generation assets affectively – we define a hedging strategy and evaluate trading services with them
You will be working at the forefront of the energy sector alongside market specialists with deep industry knowledge.
We are looking for
The ideal candidates will have experience in some of the following:
- Strong analytical skills – ideally applied in some power market analysis context
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – ideally practised in various group sizes, target groups and for diverse topics
- Delivery focus – ideally with a track record of achievements in projects or initiatives in a team collaboration
- Deep understanding of some aspects of the energy markets – for example market modelling, wholesale markets, regulatory environment or the design of business models in the energy market
The candidates must have excelled in their studies, ideally in a technical field combined with some economics subjects. Fluency in English is a must, some knowledge in German or French a bonus. Travelling within Europe is often necessary to directly interact with clients.
- Work at the forefront of the energy industry and in trading
- Performance based promotions – it is in both our interest that you progress quickly but also in line with the growth of your knowledge and contribution and as your role within the company develops
- Good work-life balance – we take this seriously!
- Flexible training budget – on the job and internal training schedule and budget for individual development
- Competitive base salary with success-based upward potential
Internships available for ambitious young professionals and job positions for experienced hires. Please send your application to [email protected] until the 19th of July. You can increase your chance of success if you indicate why you would like to work in this role in this industry and with our company, and convince us with what can contribute.