- Location cyprus, famagusta
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Construction
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, a Real-Estate – Developing Company, we are seeking to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of Logistics Warehouse Supervisor, to be based at our client’s offices in Protaras.
- Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the logistics supply chain, management of the warehouse and the development and optimization of site logistics to meet the needs of the company’s Real-Estate-Development project. Furthermore the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. More specifically, he/she will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of products and equipment at the construction site on a timely manner
- Creating and maintaining operational procedures and actively engaging with various stakeholders to plan the logistic routes through the project phases
- Tracking the quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Evaluating the quality of the materials and set up proper storage procedures
- Organizing resources to enable contract deadlines to be achieved
- Producing daily, weekly and long term movement plans and ensure that inventory accuracy is maintained at each phase
- Evaluating suppliers performance and build long lasting relationships
- Ensuring that company’s health and safety policies are followed on a permanent basis
- Maintaining a safe, secure clean and tidy warehouse environment in accordance with the legal and company requirements
- Completing relevant paperwork and other administrative duties
- Managing people working on site (report activities, allocate tools)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management or in any other related field
- At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Previous experience in a construction warehouse environment will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages
- Good knowledge of Supply Management software (Database Management, Inventory Management)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple assignments efficiently
- Professionalism and integrity
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 31st of January 2020.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services
Applications are to be directly submitted through KPMG’s website using this link
For further information only please contact us on: T: 22 209 000, F: 22 513 294, E: [email protected]