- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company KPMG Limited
We are currently looking for a high caliber professional to join our Academy Department at our offices in Nicosia. The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for creating e-learning seminars using the Articulate Storyline software in liaison with our trainers and operating our LMS and Webinars platforms.
- Working closely with trainers on developing web-based trainings both for technical and soft skills topics
- Collaborate with trainers to convert content for online delivery
- Maintaining our online platform by uploading new e-learnings and updating the existing ones
- Handling any related administration matters of our LMS and webinars platforms
- Assisting in all training related matters regarding Academy’s face to face events
- University Degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in Digital Technologies- or any other relevant degree such as Communication and Education, provided that it included IT or digital technology modules. The candidate’s technical background must be proven via his/her work experience, if, for any reason the candidate does not possess a clearly relevant degree.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar role
- Experience in the field of technology-enhanced learning, operating an LMS platform and using e-learning content creation tools such as Articulate Storyline, is a prerequisite
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Excellent oral and written language skills in both Greek and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast pacing environment
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Detailed oriented
- Enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable person
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: [email protected]
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.