- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Foody
Our Team is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects here at Foody.
You will be the legal expert of the company, reviewing law guidelines and providing legal advice to all relevant issues. Does this sound interesting? If yes, keep on reading.
What you will do:
- Reviewing day-to-day matters that require legal advice and coordinating with external legal advisors
- Providing legal advice to the team
- Liaising with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.) and building relations of trust
- Advising on Employment Law matters and coordinate relevant procedures
- Drafting and solidifying agreements and other legal documents
- Collaborating with Compliance Team
- Applying effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
Needed for success:
- A very good level of English and Greek is required
- Previous experience as legal counsel in a variety of legal topics, such as Labor and Business Law as well as EU Law
- Have an excellent relationship with technology
- Very good knowledge and understanding of the Cyprus corporate law and procedures
The culture of the team is very important to us, we kindly suggest reading about our team here as it is a good way for you to determine if you would be a good fit with our team.
If you believe you are an immense fit, both culturally and role, please send us your CV along with your message at [email protected] . We are waiting to hear from you 🙂
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other opportunities here.