- Location cyprus, limassol
- Qualification Certificate
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Company GOLDEN CAREEERS
Our client is a Corporate Services Provider, providing unique and tailored made solutions of Regulatory licensing and financial consultancy services to investment firms. They are currently in the process of growing their team, due to continuous growth and they’re looking to hire 2 individuals for their Regulatory and Licensing department.
The right individual will have at least 2 years experience in a similar position, or in the Compliance department in an investment firm and will be a hard- worker with a dynamic personality.
Reference #: GC000432
- Preparation of all forms and other necessary documents for the license application of the company’s clients
- Drafting, reviewing and translating of legal documents including such as agreements, deeds, resolutions, minutes, POA’s, etc.;
- Incorporating and administering of companies in Cyprus and different jurisdictions;
- Liaising with relevant government authorities when required;
- Drafting corporate and other documents, such as minutes, resolutions, simple agreements, powers of attorney, registers, letters in Greek and English.
- Arranging for execution, certification and legalization of documents;
- Various legal work and any other duties assigned;
- Other admin duties as and when required
- Bachelor Degree in Law or any other relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek- Russian will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work within a team
- Good communication skills