Legal and Compliance Advisor – IXI Fund Managers Ltd – Nicosia/Limassol, Cyprus
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Other
- Industry Financial Services
- Experience 2 Years
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Contact Email [email protected]
IXI Fund Managers Ltd is an authorised asset management firm established in 2019 in Cyprus which focuses on active investment management in financial instruments.
Our Client, IXI Fund Managers Ltd, is looking for a qualified and experienced Legal and Compliance Advisor to undertake the review and drafting of the Company’s legal contracts and other compliance matters in the field of investment funds’ at a local and international level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review/amend and negotiate fund/legal documentation and agreements and interact with external legal advisors on Company matters
- Prepare legal documents relating to investment funds, taking into account the operational needs and regulations applicable at both the country of origin and the future marketing countries
- Communicate with global clients, lawyers, investment managers and other service providers and coordinate fund setup/operation
- Provide internal legal research and assist in finding practical solutions to legal risks related to the Company’s activities
- Assist the Compliance Officer in the preparation and submission of all required reporting obligations to CySEC and in the establishment and implementation of the Company’s Risk Assessment and Monitoring Program
- Assist the Compliance Officer in maintaining, updating and implementing the required policies and procedures
- Undertake any other compliance related activities and projects, as necessary
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Degree in Law
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position either in a compliance department within the regulated funds sector or at a compliance consulting firm
- CySEC advanced certification or CySEC AML certification will be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and target oriented
- Strong computer literacy
- High attention to detail
The position is for Nicosia/ Limassol, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.