- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification CySec Advance
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person Paul Pavli
- Company Oneworld Ltd
Oneworld Plus Management an AIFM licensed company in Cyprus, providing the full spectrum of third party fund management services is looking for a suitably qualified, Legal/AMLCO, with a high degree of commitment, initiative, and vision to join our group in Nicosia.
- Work with fund initiators in setup of their fund; drafting of prospectus, operating manuals, marketing manual etc. according to applicable laws such as AIFMD.
- Liaise with fund service providers, outside legal and regulators for matters related to the fund setup and agreements.
- Assisting with the development, implementation, and maintenance of an anti-money laundering program.
- Ensuring compliance with current AML regulations, and other relevant regulations.
- Developing and maintaining a risk assessment framework for products and services, clients and customers, and other issues relating to money laundering.
- Keeping and maintaining records of high-risk customers, and reporting suspicious activities to the authorities.
- Arranging and implementing inspections and audits from third-party organizations, and making compliance recommendations based on their findings.
- Briefing and reporting to senior management on matters relating to internal AML compliance policies and procedures.
- Overseeing and implementing an ongoing AML training program for other employees.
- Review & Control of Marketing materials and publications.
- On boarding of clients – KYC, AML screening, Agreements.
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, be motivated and with a proactive approach.
The minimum qualifications are:
- Legal, Finance, Economics or related degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in Compliance, Risk Management, AML, or other related field (CIF, UCITS ManCO or AIFM experience will be considered an advantage).
- CySEC Advanced certification is necessary. CySEC AMLCO exams to be undertaken in 2020.
- Risk Management, AML or Compliance certifications an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Deliver quality service and ability to meet the challenges of a demanding role.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 13th salary, provident fund, medical insurance, and discretionary bonus.
Interested applicants should send their CV to the attention of [email protected] using the subject Job Title: Legal/AMLCO Officer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.