- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS International
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning* company!
An opportunity has arisen for a Lead Software Engineer to join our international team in Nicosia. We are seeking an experienced Engineer with proven experience and knowledge of .Net and ASP.Net.
The successful candidate will:
- Liaise with international clients and lead requirement gathering meetings
- Understand complex functional requirements and have the ability to provide technical solutions to these problems, including the implications of different designs to the overall system solution
- Be responsible for the design, development and delivery of client system enhancements in alignment with the business strategy
- Maintain current knowledge of the business drivers and ensure the technology strategy outlined in the systems architecture guideline efficiently supports the success of the business direction
- Actively contribute to the knowledge transfer program that concentrates on programming good practices.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of object orientated programming concepts
- Advanced knowledge of and extensive development experience using any of the mainstream .NET development languages and ASP.NET application frameworks and developing multi-user Web applications using ASP.NET
- Experience developing .NET Window applications using WinForms and/or WPF
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming paradigms plus experience using Microsoft Visual Studio in a development environment
- Proficient in SQL. Oracle and PL/SQL and a good working knowledge of relational DBMS
- Windows Server expertise including knowledge of IIS
- Experience writing technical solutions and converting business requirements into technical specifications
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, MIS, BCA, MCA, B Tech
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 8th September 2019. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- *Nominated for ‘Best Workplace’ at the IN Business Awards (Cyprus) 2018
- Named as Top 100 Global Technology leader by Thomson Reuters for 2018
- Recognized by the Ethisphere Institute, a leading business ethics think tank, as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth time in seven years in 2018
- Named in Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018 List
- Received two honours at Card & Payments Awards 2018 (London)
For more information http://www.tsys.com/about-us/awards/
Every day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are “People-Centered Payments”, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people’s lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — TSYS may be the right place for you.