- Location cyprus,
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
Looking for professional growth? Unfold your talent and be part of our Technical Subject Matter Experts team, apply today and join our award-winning* company!
An opportunity has arisen for a C/C++ Software Engineer to join our international team in Nicosia. Join a team of senior experts who conceive and design new ideas which are implemented through multimillion dollar projects by delivery software engineers.
Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) work throughout a well-established software development life cycle and perform in a utility capacity to architect, create, code, debug, maintain, and validate tools and applications with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures.
Experience an agile, fast pace technical world of digital payments, form data conversion strategies and present those to clients and technical delivery teams (stakeholders).
Consult stakeholders on techno-business concepts and act as an expert on subjects such as data conversion, system performance, data mapping and data conversion strategies.
Explore the opportunity to exhibit critical and analytical thinking, foster relationships between international clients and technical experts.
Let’s share methods, explore new innovative solutions in the world of data conversion and empower you with new strategic technical knowledge.
The successful candidate should also have the following experience and skills:
- Intermediate to advanced technical skills in C/C++, good knowledge of Database Development skills (e.g. PL/SQL) and UNIX/Linux Operating Systems
- Experience working on medium to large/complex data conversion projects
- Experience in end-to-end project implementation delivery
- Knowledgeable with experience in the payment industry (issuing, acquiring, authorization, etc.)
- Able to travel to other office locations and client sites when necessary for 1-4 weeks to undertake data conversion related activities
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, MIS, BCA, MCA, B Tech
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills, with an ability to present business concepts through presentations.
What we offer:
- Challenging, interesting work in a truly international environment
- The opportunity to learn and develop from an experienced team
- A culture focused on people where every individual contributes and makes a difference
- A friendly working environment, with a strong sense of camaraderie
- Competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 20th July 2020.
TSYS is a leading global provider of seamless, secure and innovative solutions to payment card issuers — financial institutions and retail companies — in approximately 80 countries worldwide. With nearly 200 clients, and more than 638 million traditional accounts on file, TSYS succeeds by putting people and their needs at the heart of every decision to help them unlock payment possibilities. It’s an approach TSYS calls People-Centered Payments®. TSYS is a Global Payments company (NYSE: GPN), tsys.com.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading pure play payments technology company delivering innovative software and services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.