- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Industry for the position Hospital & Health Care
- Company MEDICAL LABORATORIES
- Provides medical laboratory diagnostic and therapeutic information
- Establishes specimen preparation procedures and develops and implements analytical procedures
- Maintains medical laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards; certifying instrument performance; and arranging equipment replacement, service, and repair
- Maintains medical laboratory supplies inventory
- Maintains medical laboratory productivity
- Maintains quality results and ISO procedures and implements the expansion of the ISO scope
- Maintains laboratory information system (LIS), solves everyday minor problems and participates as a coordinator in major upgrades of it
- Implements new tests, methods, instrumentation, and procedures
- Maintains medical laboratory staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training and assigning employees.
- Participates to the board of directors’ meetings as an advisor
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Immunoassay Molecular Biology, Clinical Chemistry, clinical microbiology or other relevant
- Popstgraduate degree on any relevant field
- Good command of the English Language
- 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Satisfactory salary & benefits based on degrees and experience
- Opportunity to work on state-of-the-art equipment and within a pleasant and friendly environment
- Continuous training and career development opportunities within a large group
Please forward your CV to: [email protected] using ref. Code: LABSUP01 by May 25, 2020
By submitting your CV, you express your interest to be included in the evaluation process to cover the specific position that aroused your interest as well as other positions, current or future, based on your qualifications and skills, as reflected in your CV.
BIOIATRIKI Health Corporation Group may keep your CV in its records for a period of twenty-four (24) months and will evaluate its content in relation to job qualifications that may be required by positions that will arise in the future. After twenty-four (24) months, your CV will be deleted from the archives of the BIOIATRIKI Group of Health Companies. If you wish to continue to be included in the evaluation process, please resubmit your resume, even if there is no Position for immediate cover.
You can request the deletion of your CV from the archives of the BIOIATRIKI Group of Health Companies, at any time, by sending a relevant email to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the Company at the e-mail address you will find in the link that follows.
For more information on the processing and protection of personal data and your rights under the current legal framework, follow the link https://bioiatriki.gr/el/gdpr