- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Manager
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Contact Person Asbis Kypros LTD
- Company ASBIS KYPROS LTD
• Proven sales skills, willingness to achieve assigned revenue and profit targets;
• Strong analytical, planning and execution skills;
• Experience in channel development in Enterprise segments with a demonstrable (proven) track record of developing strong relationships with customers;
• Proven track records of working with system integrators or/and big customers.
• Excellent personal presentation and communication skills;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• IT market understanding, experience, and ability to deliver new and effective business opportunities for the Company
• IT literacy – including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Fluent English
The main responsibilities of the positions are connected mainly with the key clients of Asbis:
• Analyze the behavior and needs of the clients and monitor opportunities to increase sells of Asbis
• Maintain relationship with clients/partners via email , phone and meetings on daily/weekly/monthly basis
• Collects information and feedback from clients about ongoing and future projects
• Coordinates projects related to partnerships with other departments within the company to ensure timely execution
• Monitor the availability of products with each partner on a weekly and monthly basis
• Looking for new clients and increasing the sells to existing with new products.
We offer you:
• To be part of global company with more than 30 years history.
• Attractive and motivating salary, depending on your qualification, abilities, and professional experience.
• The chance to work with other dedicated professionals on building the future of technologies.
• Real opportunities for promotion and a salary review based on your performance.
• Open, friendly and supportive team atmosphere.