- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, a Digital Business Solutions Company, we are seeking to recruit a professional individual for the position of Junior Web Developer, to be based at our Client’s offices in Nicosia.
Reporting to the Senior Web Developer, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing various business solutions for large organizations, including Banking institutions and Universities. Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for writing well designed, testable, efficient codes by using the best software development practices, creating website layouts/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices. Moreover, the successful candidate will be responsible for integrating data from various back-end services and databases, gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs and crafting and maintaining software documentation. Finally, the successful candidate will be collaborating with designers, developers and project staff to ensure progress updates, as well as for researching new trends and advancements in web development.
- A University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- One (1) year of working experience in a web development role
- Knowledge of PHP, HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script
- Working experience with at least one SQL Database such as MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQL Server, etc.
- Any additional programming languages will be considered as an advantage
- Good understanding of Frameworks – Lavarel
- Ability to create models, views, controllers and modular programming
- Fluency in both the Greek and English languages
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Results orientation and strong problem-solving skills
- Detailed oriented and ability to think of the big picture
- Eager to expand knowledge and stay current with the industry and new technologies
- Continuous eagerness to learn new skills and knowledge in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team and cooperate with other web developers, designers and marketer
- Integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.Submission of applications no later than 30th April 2021.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services
Applications are to be directly submitted through KPMG’s website using this link303939