- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, a Digital Business Solutions Company, we are seeking to recruit a professional individual for the position of Junior System Analyst, to be based at our Client’s offices in Nicosia.
Reporting to the Systems Analyst Supervisor, the successful candidate will be overall responsible for supporting the team members throughout the product lifecycle, which includes designing and developing both custom and core product features, by working alongside domain experts in order to identify business requirements, address usability concerns and document solutions. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be response for playing an integral part of the product design process and aiding in documenting both business requirements and comprehensive solutions for a number of projects. Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for the requirements gathering, process analysis, gap analysis, designing new functionality and product testing; participating in project walkthroughs, including design walkthrough, functional test plans and implementation sessions. Finally, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with daily management of operational functions of the Project Team, including preparing minutes, reporting processes and information flow; preparing periodic project progress reports; managing written communication between stakeholders and internal business units; and managing and maintaining content management and control processes and tools.
- A University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience in a technical environment
- Knowledge of Confluence, Google Docs and Visio tools and Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Proclivity to use technology to solve workflow inefficiencies
- Fluency in both the Greek and English languages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to varying working styles
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate complex technical solutions to users in non-technical terminology
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and meet deadlines
- Independent and motivated with an ability to adapt in an ever-changing work environment and an interest in self-learning
- Integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 26th January 2021.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services
Applications are to be directly submitted through KPMG’s website using this link