Junior Software Developer
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Other
- Experience 1 Year
- Contact Email [email protected]
OTI, a leading integrator of IT solutions in Cyprus, is seeking a well-organized, skillful Junior Programmer in Nicosia.
- At least 1 year of recent programming experience.
- Good knowledge of Relational Database principles.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns.
- Good .NET/ASP.NET CORE knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek (verbal or written).
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, follow deadlines, liaise with third-parties and stay organized.
- For immediate hiring.
- Design and build tools and frameworks for the company services and products
- Create scalable software platforms and applications, and efficient networking solutions that are unit tested, code reviewed, and checked regularly for continuous integration
- Examine existing systems, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve performance, service uptime and time-to-resolve through monitoring and automated remediation
- Plan and execute full software development life cycles for each assigned project, adhering to company standards and expectations
OTI offers an attractive remuneration package with various additional benefits.
Interested applicants who meet all of the above criteria should send their CV no later than October 29th to [email protected]
OTI reserves the right to remove the job post at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received. Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.