- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience Fresh
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Contact Person Kyriacos Adamou
- Company E.C.S. E-Soft Business Software Ltd
With over 35 years of experience in addressing corporate needs, E-Soft Business Software Ltd continues its tradition of innovation today by providing reliable IT solutions that communicate business daily transactions while helping business get ahead.
E-Soft Business Software Ltd specializes in the development, promotion, implementation and support of its own developed Business Software, e-soft, a Business Software Solution that follows the pace of your growth and adapts to your unique overflow and flexes with your organisational structure all at a competitive reasonable price – it can change the way you think, work and imagine.
We currently have and support more than 3000 clients all over Cyprus and in 9 more countries – making us one of the leading software houses in Cyprus that provide ERP/Accounting software solutions for every business – regardless of its size, activity or sector. We invite you to visit our official website https://e-soft.com.cy/ for more information of our products and the company.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and software building:
- Degree (Bachelor or higher) in Computer Science or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience as a software developer.
- Ability in developing .NET application using Microsoft Development Tools.
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases (SQL Server).
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Ability to solve complex technical issues.
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code.
- Knowledge of Accounting/Inventory will be considered an additional advantage.
- Software Development using VB.Net/C#.
- Software Design and Problem Solving.
- Be open to new challenges and able to learn new programming languages as well as new development approaches.
- Experience and/or ability to design and develop web applications is not mandatory but will be considered as an advantage for future development projects.
- Create, maintain and contribute to technical documentation.
- Be able to perform testing procedures to ensure the quality of the modules and various components.
- Be able to work within a group and discuss the technical feasibility of each development project.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications.
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team as well.
- 13th Salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Cover
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for growth
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives