Junior Services Engineer
- Industry Telecommunications
Junior Services Engineer
Location: Remote Work – Work from Home
Primetel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, television and mobile services. In Primetel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced Junior Services Engineer, then we are looking forward to meet you and join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Provide 2nd level technical support to business customers
- Administration of servers and elements that provide services to customers
- Participate in research and development of new services
- Prepare and install equipment, testing and troubleshooting in customer premises
- Assist in configuring and installing terminal servers, access points, switches, routers and other electronic components
- Liaison with internal departments on all necessary issues regarding service delivery and troubleshooting
- Maintain documentation of services, customers, etc
All you need is…
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in an Engineering/Computer Science field
- Networking, TCP/IP
- Ability to learn customer service software applications
- Excellent command of the spoken/written Greek and English language
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups
- Understands technical or professional aspects of work and continually maintains technical knowledge
- Writes in a clear and concise manner, using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader
- Creates new and imaginative approaches to work-related issues.
- Identifies fresh approaches and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions
- Maintains effective work behaviour in the face of setbacks or pressure
- Capable of working in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Due to the high volume of applications received for this position, only successful applicants will be contacted. Your resume will be maintained in our files for the next six months, and your qualifications will be considered for future openings.