- Location cyprus, paphos
- Experience Fresh
- Qualification Certificate
- Industry for the position Education
- Contact Person Georgia Koupanou
- Company Digipro Computer Consultants Ltd
Digipro Computer Consultants Ltd, the pioneering learning design consultancy behind FUNecole® Creative Learning, currently operating in the global K-12 education market, is looking to employ a motivated individual for the Junior Marketing Associate position at the company’s headquarters in Paphos.
This is an exciting opportunity for inexperienced/recent graduates or career switching candidates to jump-start their career at a forward-thinking organisation with excellent employee growth potential.
As a Junior Marketing Associate you’ll be assisting in various (digital) marketing functions and marketing projects including product marketing, demand and lead generation activities, campaigns, field events, lead nurturing, marketing operations, creative, content creation and communications. Your primary responsibility will be to learn how to:
- Design, execute, coordinate and monitor effective marketing campaigns and lead generation activities using a variety of inbound and outbound tactics including website, SEO, paid search, social media, email, online advertising, field events, tradeshows, webinars, print advertising, lead nurturing/mofu, PR and prospecting.
- Use confidently and maintain a variety of tools from the marketing technology stack including marketing automation, email, social, user experience/testing, content creation, CRM, data and analytics tools.
- Contribute to marketing content creation, brand design, editorial and marketing communications.
- Manage and tackle with marketing operations activities including pipeline/funnel management, website maintenance, analytics, testing and reporting.
- Conduct market research and analysis towards understanding the industry, customer segments, and competition operating within.
- Apply a variety of strategic analysis frameworks and tools to formulate data-driven marketing plans and product strategies.
The goal is to eventually grow to a T-shaped (digital) marketer with a wide breadth of knowledge across overlapping disciplines and deep knowledge in one or two fields. Continuous professional development in order to adapt to field changes and constant acquisition of new skills will eventually grow the position to senior marketing executive, product marketing executive or other relevant senior positions.
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written.
- Constant willingness to learn and assimilate new skills, knowledge and technologies.
- BSc or MSc in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or other relevant.
- Alternatively, a BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems, Communications, Education or Social Sciences combined with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or a Digital Marketing Certification.
- Verbal and visual communication including copywriting.
- Research, analytical and creative thinking.
- Coordination, time management and reporting.
- Proficient use of office productivity software (Excel™, Powerpoint™)
- Digital content creation (web/graphics/video/presentation).
How to apply:
Please send your application documents to [email protected]. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.