- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience Fresh
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, UBITECH Limited, a leading, highly innovative, systems integrator and technology provider, who provides technical solutions and consulting services to businesses, organizations and to the government, with offices in Greece, Cyprus and Latin America (ubitetch.eu) we are seeking to recruit 3 high caliber candidates for the position of Junior Java Developers.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on time constraint projects. A junior java developer creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.The successful candidates will design and develop high-volume, low-latency software applications and programs for high performance and ability. One of the major tasks of the developers is to contribute to the entire development lifecycles, write well designed, testable and efficient codes. Closely working with their supervisors, they will be handling instructions and other specifications. Additionally, they must ensure that designs are in compliance to the specifications. They will be updating, maintaining and adding functionalities to existing java software programs that are being developed by the company. Furthermore, the tasks will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Develop and enhance software applications and programs through coding and testing
- Deliver highest quality software by creating unit test plan and testing code thoroughly
- Adept with the tools, applications, and processes used for software development
- Implements solutions as designed in technical documentation specification and coding standards
- Create project documentations and coordinate technical issues
- Report to a technical lead and supervisors
- Know the business rules and concepts, software specifications and designs provided by the technical lead and apply them in completing the assigned task
- Understanding customers’ expectations and needs
- University degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Software Engineering
- Very good knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Has knowledge or relevant work experience in any of the following programming languages or technologies: Java/J2EE, C++, C, XML/XHTML or CGI-Python
Must be an excellent team playerMust display ability to learn in a short time and work under pressureMust have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 26th of February 2020.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services
Applications are to be directly submitted through KPMG’s website using this link
For further information only please contact us on: T: 22 209 000, F: 22 513 294, E: [email protected]