Junior Cook – Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos
- Experience 1 Year
At the KANIKA Hotels & Resorts, we take pride in the quality and variety of our dining options, and our kitchen staff is valued as the team that creates all the delicious menus our guests enjoy in the various themed restaurants and the main dining room.
As a member of that team, your work will always go hand in hand with on-the-job training under the guidance of the hotel’s Executive Chef and award-winning Executive Consultant Chef. You will be challenged but also supported, and your efforts will be recognized and rewarded. It will be in your hands to grow and advance in the secure and healthy work environment that the Kanika Group is known to provide.
What we expect from you:
- To participate in the preparation of food in accordance to the business requirements, following menu standards and recipes.
- To ensure that all cleanliness and hygiene requirements are met within health and safety standards and to set a good example for personal hygiene and safe working practices.
- To ensure that workplace is kept hygienically clean at all times.
- To adhere to all control procedures.
- To ensure good interdepartmental communication within the various sections of the kitchen for a smooth and efficient operation.
- To perform other duties as and when requested by the Kitchen Supervisors
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in a similar position in 4 or 5-star hotels
- Excellent command of the English language
- Graduate of a Culinary School
- Discreet, efficient and energetic, with pleasant personality
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply with a lot of Confidence at : https://form.asana.com/?k=fK_0bLU4810AQDxN7xwH7w&d=6450303080948