- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Industry Accounting
- Experience Fresh
- Contact Person HR Department
- Contact Email [email protected]
Meritorius Audit Ltd is seeking to recruit Junior Auditors for its External Audit Team in Limassol
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform audits engagements for key clients in accordance with the ISA’s
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Work closely with Manager/supervisors and Staff to ensure clients receive the best possible service
- Reporting to the Supervisor/ Manager on daily tasks and client issues
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written. Knowledge of any other language would be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge of accounting
- Team spirit and be very responsible person
- Computer literacy
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to showcase professionalism
Criteria and Requirements:
- University degree in Accounting and Finance or Economics or other related field
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary.
- Provident Fund
- Flexible working hours
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at [email protected] mentioning the role in the subject.
Meritorius Audit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer