Junior AML Compliance Analyst (5890)
- Industry Information Technology and Services
- Contact Person Tara Dellow
- Contact Email [email protected]
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International provider of IT & Marketing related services, primarily to the iGaming sector we are seeking to recruit a Junior AML Compliance Analyst to join their expanding team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for assisting with the completion and accuracy of Customer Due Diligence checks as required by the company with their clients. This is a junior-level role and training will therefore be provided. Any previous experience within a similar role will be considered an advantage, but not essential. A highly level of attention to detail, accuracy and good client service skills are a must, as well as an excellent command of the English language.
- Review and assess completeness and accuracy of various Client Due Diligence checks performed by Operations’ colleagues over our customers.
- Oversight validation of the KYC documents in order to facilitate customers’ monetary transactions.
- Provide prompt reporting to the Compliance Specialist/Reviewing Officer and/or the MLRO on potential Internal disclosures.
- Liaise regularly with the head of the Business Intelligence Function and monitoring maintenance/updates of the AML Risk Scoring Matrix Tool in use.
- Work closely with the Technical department in order to remain aware of and to solve any potential technical issues associated with the submission of documents to the Authorities.
- Communicate with the AML Function to escalate and solve any issue that may arise on AML/CFT/Sanctions/ABC.
- Ensure excellent interaction with customer service to resolve any kind of inquiry on PEP/Sanctions.
- Be aware and keep up to date with all the procedures related to your function.
- Be able to point out any process weaknesses and escalate it to the Management and keep track of regularization action plans/fill-in Management information reports (MIs).
- Any previous experience within a similar AML/Compliance related position is highly desirable.
- Previous experience within a Client Service orientated role is highly beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & Spoken) are a must.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
- Highly motivated team player.
- High level of empathy.
- Able to work in a high-volume work environment.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and good problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of systems such as Kustomer, Looker, Comply Advantage, Equifax etc…will be considered a significant advantage.