Junior Accountant (M/F)
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree, Master Degree
- Position Officer
- Industry Accounting
- Experience 2 Years
- Contact Person THIRY Nicolas
- Contact Email [email protected]
Efficient Services is a Chartered Accounting firm dully registered with the Luxembourg Chartered Accountant Association. Founded in 2014, the firm is privately owned and fully independent. Our perspective is to open a Cypriot branch to help the Luxembourg head office with its day to day clients’ obligations.
We provide full services of accounting, tax, VAT and advisory services for a large range of clients such as institutional, investment funds, private holding companies and some local clients.
We leverage our strong values and a collaborative culture to develop and maintain trusted relationships with our clients. By combining our talent and one-firm approach, built on our best-of-breed multi-jurisdictional connections, we provide tailored end-to-end solutions that embrace complexity and deliver simplicity.
The Job :
- You manage the bookkeeping of your portfolio composed of various companies from A to Z autonomously.
- You handle the entries of accounting documents.
- You handle the primary reconciliation of the accounting.
- You are under supervision of your Senior/Manager who will help you to improve your skills.
- You are fluent in English and another European language such as French or German is an asset;
- You have a Bachelor in accounting, a Master degree is an advantage;
- You have been working for at least 2 years in a Certified Public Accounting firm or in a similar position;
- You are motivated to start a new challenge in a modern fiduciary and to discover new clients and new ways of working. Thanks to your positive attitude, you can easily integrate in a team.
- You take ownership of your own performance and for acquiring skills necessary to carry out the job;
- You are organized and rigorous;
- You are dynamic, proactive, and pay attention to details.
What we offer:
- An attractive compensation package will be based upon the successful candidate’s relevant experience and overall suitability for the position;
- A full-time and permanent contract;
- The environment in which you will work will be pleasant and modern for your comfort;
- The job is located in Nicosia – Cyprus.
- You will work on interesting subjects thanks to the international and stable client base, which will allow you to grow in your function and competencies;
- You will work in a start-up environment which means that you will be joining a structure that has ambition, a modern vision and is constantly looking for improvement;
- We will allow you to contribute to the company’s development by giving your ideas. Your more experienced colleagues will be able to share their knowledge with you to enable you to improve your skills.
If you are interested send your resume to [email protected] including reference “ EFS – JUNIOR – ACCOUNTANT