- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Officer
- Qualification Diploma
- Offered Salary €15,000 - €20,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, a European bank based in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a professional individual for the position of Junior Accountant with IT skills, based at our client’s premised in Limassol.
Reporting to the Head of the Accounting, IT and HR function, the successful candidate will mainly be responsible for assisting on all matters pertaining to this function. More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting on all fundamental aspects of the Company’s financial record keeping, including the day-to-day accounting (recording and maintaining financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements) and liaising with external associate such as Auditors, Banks, Clients and Cyprus Authorities. Finally, the successful candidate will be responsible for all other administrative duties relating to HR and IT.
- University/College degree /diploma in Accounting or related field or LCCI Higher in Accounting
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in the English language. Very good knowledge of the Greek language
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel (for reporting purposes)
- Strong numeric, analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure
- High moral integrity and developed sense of legality and confidentiality
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package up to €20.000, based on qualifications and experience, a Provident Fund scheme as well as Medical and Life private insurance coverage.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 – 13:30 and 15.00 – 17.30.
Submissions of applications no later than 28th February 2021.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change services
Applications are to be directly submitted through KPMG’s website using this link.