- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company NetU Consultants Ltd.
Join an experienced team of software developers responsible to analyse, develop, implement and support solutions utilizing Java technologies.
- University / College graduate in an Information Technology related field
- At least 2 years working experience as a Java Developer
- Java SE / Java EE programming skills
- Web application development experience
- Certification related to Java will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Greek
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and transform business requirements into software
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a project team
- Ability to consistently meet project deadlines
A very competitive remuneration package including commission, provident fund, life insurance, and medical fund will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Please use this link to access our e-Recruitment System.
NetU is a leading IT solutions and services organization in the Eastern Mediterranean region with offices in Cyprus and Greece. Since its founding in 1991, has been consistently selected by medium and large organizations to be their IT business partner, to help them achieve their corporate objectives and obtain a competitive advantage. By identifying ways to seamlessly integrate business processes and technology, NetU empowers its customers to reap the benefits of IT; whether investing for the first time, upgrading or optimizing existing systems. Cultivating co-operative rather than exclusive relationships with market leaders enables us to recommend and deliver the most solution, yielding the highest return. Today, NetU is recognized as a major Integrator in the region and has developed strong local and international activity. As such, it should come as no surprise that our customers include the largest and most successful organizations in the region.