IT Support Engineer
Available Locations: Nicosia
Would you like to take the next step into your career?
Primetel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In Primetel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced IT Support Engineer, then we are looking forward to meet you and join our family.
What your daily routine will look like:
- Responsible for Business-as-Usual IT duties regarding User Administration, Software and Hardware Provisioning
- Provide IT Support to PrimeTel Employees and other Companies as per Primetel Agreements
- Constantly improve IT Processes and ensure End-User satisfaction
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties of the department
- Travels to other locations of the Company or other offices, inland or abroad, as required by the above assignments
- Any other duties, tasks, and responsibilities as may be assigned and/or amended by the management
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- BSc degree in Computer Engineering or related
- Experience in IT support Role
- Excellent knowledge of workstation and server software
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience in Windows OS, Windows network, Office 365
- Networking basics (DHCP, DNS, NTP, etc)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under high-pressure conditions
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Maintains effective work behavior in the face of setbacks or pressure
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
To apply, visit the below link and fill the online job application:
All applications will be treated in strictest of confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. Your CV will be maintained in our files for the next six months, and your qualifications will be considered for future openings.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.