- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Manager
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company ABF Programming
We are the leading software developer from Europe. Despite the fact that our company is quite young, we managed to create a team of experts who can solve almost any task.
Our main specialization is the development of custom high-load applications for business process automation. Our customers are both end-users ( banks, financial and manufacturing and trading companies) and other software companies that need additional development resources.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our newly created Cyprus office.
- 1+ years experience in Sales / Lead Generation/ Business Analyst in IT company;
- Fluent English, both written and verbal;
- Fluent Russian is a plus;
- Experience in obtaining information from various resources and combining it into clear, complete, and comprehensible requirements;
- Project artifacts creation (vision & scope, user stories, use-cases, etc.);
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (Axure, Balsamiq, Figma)
- Experience and ability to work in Agile/SCRUM team environment, defining and following analysis timelines within an Agile lifecycle (sprints, backlog prioritization etc.)
- Usage of modeling tools and notations would be a benefit (BPMN)
- Knowledge of GitLab would be a benefit
- Create lists of potential clients, based on Customer Profile;
- Targeted lead generation through Upwork, LinkedIn, Emailing, etc.;
- Nurture and follow-up on Leads;
- Establish initial business relations with potential clients;
- Requirements clarification and analysis;
- Prepare weekly & monthly Reports.
- Understand Business Requirements Documents (BRD’s) and be able to translate into use cases and functional specifications
- Design new software features; write software functional specifications including use cases, mockups and workflow
- Work with development teams to communicate and clarify requirements.
- Work with clients in support and consulting activities
- Participation in sprint planning, status reporting.
We offer a very competitive package with a lot of potential to grow!
To apply, please send your CV and Cover letter at [email protected] by 02/08/2020