IT Project Manager (5884)
- Industry Casino
- Contact Person Tara Dellow
- Contact Email [email protected]
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and constantly expanding company that provide White Label Casino and Full Turnkey services to top brands across the world, we are seeking to recruit an IT Project Manager to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of assigned projects and should have strong, demonstrable experience within a similar position and have a sound understanding of web technologies. Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant Department Heads and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Meet with internal Department Heads to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal resources.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with department heads.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Information Technology or a related field.
- Any relevant Project Management certifications will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Previous, demonstrable experience within an IT Project Management role is a must.
- Any previous experience working within the Online Gaming/Gambling industries will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management Software and techniques such as the Agile framework and JIRA task manager.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience with web technologies is highly desirable.
- Excellent internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.