- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company PHC Franchised Restaurants Public Ltd
If you are you an energetic and ambitious individual, then maybe you are the one we are looking for!
Join the Accounting team of a fast-growing company with over 100 restaurants, enhance your experience and build a career!
To protect the Group’s assets, ensuring compliance with all internal procedures as well as local and EU Regulations. To provide an independent guarantee that the Group’s risk management processed are operating effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In cooperation with the CFO defines the internal audit scope and develops the annual audit plans
- Perform risk assessments on key business activities and use this information to guide what should be covered in audits
- Perform audits on implementation of business procedures and processes, identify potential gaps and suggest corrective measures
- Assess how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and inform management of any issues that need addressing
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
Successful Candidate’s Profile
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field and/or related professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, Internal Audit)
- At least three years’ experience in a similar position
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, National and EU laws, rules and regulations.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Good knowledge of Greek and English language
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Continuous training
- Career development opportunities
- Great discounts at more than 100 restaurants all over Cyprus
All applications will be treated in strict confidence
Interested applicants must forward a Curriculum Vitae at [email protected] quoting the reference IA/HO/0719 or contact us on 22 888006.