INTERNAL AUDIT OFFICER – BANKING INSTITUTION – NICOSIA – RED HR Solutions
- Position Officer
- Industry Banking
- Experience 3 Years
On behalf of our client, a Banking Institution, we are looking to recruit an Internal Audit Officer for its offices in Nicosia.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Planning and execution of audits for the evaluation of risks, internal controls and the overall compliance with regulatory obligations
– Timely and effective implementation of internal audit programs
– Conduct fieldwork and prepare deliverables
– Prepare comprehensive reports, including audit objectives, scope, findings and recommendations
– Follow up prior year’s findings and corrective measures taken
– University Degree holder in the areas of Risk Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting, Finance or related field
– Holder of a Professional Accounting Qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
– Certified Internal Auditor and/or Certified Fraud Examiner, will be considered as an advantage
– Candidates with a specialization or relevant experience in most of the following audit areas: prudential requirements (CRR/CRDIV), risk management, risk modelling, credit risk, operational risk, compliance risk, anti-money laundering and treasury will be preferred
– At least 5 years of overall experience
– At least 3 years of banking experience
– At least 3 years of internal audit experience in a financial institution
– Very good knowledge of the regulatory and supervisory framework applicable for banks
– Ability to perform internal audit reviews, to identify risks and evaluate controls
– Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
– Attention to detail
– Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
– Excellent command of windows (Excel, Word)
Location: The position is for the Client’s Offices in Nicosia.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.