- Location cyprus, limassol
- Position Others
- Industry for the position Import and Export
- Company Engino-Net limited
When Engino was born in 2004, we set out with the belief that life is infinitely richer when we understand how the world works.
At Engino we create cutting-edge learning toys that help curious minds of all ages and learning abilities experience the limitless thrill of scientific discovery. We’re extraordinarily proud to have been at the vanguard of the STEM education movement for over 15 years now. As our company grows, we continue to innovate, finding better ways to inspire the next generation of inventors to unlock their full potential.
ENGINO® is looking for an energetic person for the position Injection tooling and CNC Engineer in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Design of 3D plastic parts for assembly
- Design and construction of high precision injection molds
- Repair & Maintenance of existing molds
- Testing of molds on injection machines and setting up with optimal production settings
- Testing and fine-tuning of parts until they meet dimensional, functional, aesthetic and production cost requirements
- Communication with internal engineers from R&D and the engino team for the development of new products
- Management and coordination of external teams for any outsourced works with regular visits abroad when needed for personal supervision
- Development and management of an inhouse workshop team with technicians and engineers
- Training of new Engineers in mold know-how and plastic injection machines
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years’ experience in the field of injection tool making
- Experience with slide mechanisms and hot runners
- Excellent knowledge of CAD and CAM software such as Autodesk Inventor and EdgeCam
- Expertise in the operation of CNC machines, EDM’s, Lathes, Grinders, Milling machines and other relevant equipment
- Excellent knowledge of injection machine’s operation, plastic processing parameters and trouble shooting
- Team Spirit, ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary
Remuneration Package Offered:
The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® factory in Limassol Cyprus and the candidate should be able to relocate in Limassol if not a Cyprus resident.
An attractive pay package is offered, depending on qualifications.
The candidates should provide proof of their work and their CV at [email protected] with title ‘’Injection tooling and CNC Engineer’’.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.