- Location cyprus,
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Infrastructure / Cloud Engineer – CENG/11/20
Are you an experienced IT professional that thrives in a client first-environment and can’t stop talking about all things Cloud? If you’re a proven, experienced IT pro who enjoys working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems, then let’s talk.This is a rare opportunity for a passionate Cloud Engineer to join a start-up operation, fully funded by a large financial institution
Why Apply?This exciting new venture invested in the latest technologies in containers and microservices will develop a Digital Platform unique to Cyprus. This is a great job opening for anyone looking to work in a cloud-native and fully agile environment, with a start-up mentality.Your success and key driver in this role will be to implement the required Architecture at the infrastructure and cloud levels, to deliver best of class, maximum performance, and highly available infrastructure and cloud services. Additionally, you will be responsible to monitor and manage the environment, transfer knowledge to team members and hand over systems to go live.The position is based in a fancy, newly set up office space in Nicosia.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Administers, supports, maintains, and performs implementations, installations and configurations on infrastructure and cloud components and environments.
- Develops, tests, installs, configures, and troubleshoots infrastructure hardware and software.
- Creates, updates, and maintains documentation, diagrams and other detailed instructions.
- Installs, updates and maintains hardware and software to the latest releases, patches, etc.
- Implements security and/or management tools and practices across infrastructure and cloud components and services.
- Performs design and analysis for new solutions and technologies.
- Designs and tests recovery procedures for the components and ensures that data and configurations are backed up based on the backup and recovery policy, including Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity scenarios.
- Ensures that logs of servers, systems, appliances, services, and other components, are recorded, maintained, and analysed for problem resolution, capacity planning, and/or any other related activity.
- Investigates, diagnoses and resolves technical issues within the set and agreed SLAs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Azure or AWS certified (choice of cloud provider to be confirmed)
- 3+ years of relevant industry, field experience preferably in the Banking industry or in a large organization
- Experience in the field of data centre infrastructure management (UNIX/Docker/ Kubernetes/ Microservices)
- Must have proven prior experience in managing a large K8S cluster and scaling it significantly at enterprise scale
- Experience implementing AWS/Azure services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines, and ability to work with Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP)
- Experience creating infrastructure as code, including applications/servers blueprints, load balancers, networks, and other deployments
- Advanced Linux system administrator skills and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Expertise in engineering, programming languages and tools; Bash script, Java, Python, Ruby, PowerShell
- IaaS – VMs, Storage, Networking, Images, ExpressRoute, Load Balancing, Availability Sets, Scale Sets
- Built and managed a container orchestration platform from the ground up
If you are interested please apply here: https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13721269005