- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Banking
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
Banking Institution in Limassol
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of the audit plan relating to the Information Systems and Information Security of the Bank. Main responsibilities include:
- Developing the audit plan relating to the Information Systems and Information Security.
- Planning and executing the audits relating to Information Systems and Information Security, including the identification of IT risks and controls, the development of test criteria, the analysis of evidence and the documentation of observations.
- Working with the Business Auditors in integrated audits, covering the relevant application risks and control framework.
- Having the responsibility for the data analytics that need to be performed for the various audits undertaken by the Internal Audit department.
- Preparing the Internal Audit reports, which include the audit objectives, scope, observations, conclusions and management responses.
- Following-up of the outstanding Internal Audit findings.
Skills and Experience:
- University Degree in Information Technology or related field
- CISA Certification (or any other relevant certification)
- At least 3 years related experience
- Disciplined with strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic, energetic and results driven
- Fluency in English and Greek; Russian will be considered an advantage
TO APPLY CLICK HERE