- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Position Officer
- Industry for the position Higher Education
- Company UCLAN CYPRUS
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities we are seeking to appoint an Information Systems Officer (with specialisation in Programming)
GROSS ANNUAL SALARY: Up to €18,000 depending on experience and/or background
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work towards identifying solutions to the IT problems of the users (staff and students) with the aim to improve the services provided by a modern and innovative University that UCLan Cyprus is and aims to excel in.
- To understand the Student Journey process involving the various departments and work towards solutions to ensure student experience and satisfaction is achieved.
- Design, develop and document software applications and modifications for all supported technologies.
- Responsible for analysis, programming, problem resolution, and user support.
- Responsible to offer IT support to students and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields i.e Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Experience in a related role and evidence of competence in windows-based applications
- Ability to undertake maintenance of IT and audio-visual equipment
- Excellent command of Greek and English Language
- Positive personality, punctuality and discipline, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits include: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to: [email protected].
UCLan Cyprus Application forms can be obtained from the University’s website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/information-systems-officer-with-specialisation-in-programming/
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
The closing date for applications is on Thursday 1st October 2020.
For informal enquiries please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer