- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 4 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Banking
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
A client of ours which is a banking institution in Nicosia is looking to recruit the Information Systems Auditor.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the responsible management of the Bank International IS, Security and Digital Banking Audit Division based in Greece, the role holder will be located in Nicosia and he/she will participate in audits of the Bank’s Information Systems areas, as well as the Bank Group’s banking subsidiaries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the audit planning process, including assessment of the activities of the audited units and identifying risks
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal controls and makes recommendations for improvement
- Document audit work performed, draft audit findings and discuss them with auditees
- Assist in the preparation and issuance of audit reports
- Ensure audit work adds value to Management while being consistent with the internal methodology and international standards
Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- Holder of CISA qualification
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Information Systems Security or related discipline
- 4-7 years of experience including 4 years of IT audit and/or information systems experience, combination of Big 4 experience, Information Security and Banking experience is preferred
- Technical knowledge in the areas of Banking Application Systems, Information Security, Payments and Electronic Banking Systems will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language and ability to write clear and concise reports for Senior Management audiences
- Resourceful with strong problem solving skills
- Sharp with attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team and manage conflict
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
APPLICATION DEADLINE : 26th of November 2020
All Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.269511