Information Systems Auditor – Banking Institution – Nicosia, Cyprus
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Other
- Industry Banking
- Experience 2 Years
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Contact Email [email protected]
On behalf of our Client, a Banking Institution in Nicosia, we are looking to recruit an Information Systems Auditor.
The Information Systems Auditor will be responsible for evaluating and reporting on the security and effectiveness of IT systems and related controls in support of organizational information / data security, IT systems and their components.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessing the information systems governance framework, including information security and data protection.
- Executing audit assignments in the Bank’s IT systems, as per the relevant standards and best practices
- Participating in scheduled and special audit assignments to provide IT specialized knowledge.
- Assessing the physical security measures in place to protect the Bank’s information systems.
- Participating in business continuity and disaster recovery plan testing.
- Monitoring of issues in specific areas in order to be able to update the IT audit framework and methodology.
- Following up on and monitoring the actions agreed with the responsible officers.
- Developing new methods to identify weaknesses in the Bank’s information systems.
- Administering the audit software and the automation of exception reports for audit purposes.
- Ensuring adherence to internal policies, practices and procedures .
- Ensuring adherence to local and international regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the timely reporting of any discrepancies/cases of non-compliance to the appropriate individual.
- Active involvement in the establishment, monitoring and oversight of the contingency and business continuity plans, ensuring that, in the case of a severe business disruption, the Bank will be able to operate on an ongoing basis and that any losses will be limited.
- Any other duties assigned by Head of Internal Audit.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- University Degree in Information Systems Management (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Security).
- Postgraduate degree in Computer Science, or any other related discipline is desirable.
- At least 2 years of working experience in information systems audit, and/or information security, that includes experience in Network structures, network services, network types, network hardware, development platforms and software suites (e.g. Linux, Windows, Cisco, Oracle, Active Directory, JBoss, .NET etc.).
- Certification relevant to IT audit (preferably CISA, CISSP, CISM and/or OSCP) is desirable.
- Sufficient knowledge of the IT Security, Governance and Risk Management framework.
- Experience in the following will be considered an advantage:
- Network Vulnerability Assessments and/or Penetration Tests.
- Wireless Network Security Assessments.
- Physical Security Assessments.
- VoIP Security & War Dialling.
- Product/Hardware Security Assessments.
- Web application Vulnerability Assessments (SQLi, XSS, Session management issues etc).
- Use of security software (e.g. Nessus, Nexpose, SAINT, Qualys, Burp., Kali, Nmap, Metaspoilt, Metepreter, Wireshark, Kismet, Aircreck-ng et).
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE