- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Contact Person Georgia Michaelidou
- Company DW Dynamic Works Ltd
Dynamic Works, an award-winning global provider of on-demand / custom web applications and fintech solutions, is looking to hire highly talented and dynamic individuals. The esprit of our company is based on the value of our professionals and our team-spirited environment.
The Information Security and Technical Support Officer is responsible for safeguarding the company’s networks and systems. He/she plans and carries out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks. The person that will take on this role must be able to provide technical support and write and execute test scenarios.
- Test for Vulnerabilities and perform assessments and penetration tests
- Monitor for security breaches and implement protections
- Develop strategies governing the planning and delivery of System Security measures throughout the company and across the solutions / products that the company offers.
- Developing and fielding secure network solutions to protect against threats.
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Providing technical support across the company, as well as to the company’s customers
- Manage the ticketing system when required
- Compliance with information security and data security regulations
- Ability to write and execute test scenarios and user cases, including writing bug (findings) reports
- Quality Assurance
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Forensics, Information Security, Information Technology or other related field
- Written and oral communication skills in English language
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Experience designing security networks and systems
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Team spirit and pleasant personality
- Technical and analytical skills
Remuneration / Benefits
If you fulfill the above requirements and want to join a company committed to developing its people, you can look forward to excellent training and career development opportunities. We are a fun, laid-back, energetic and cutting-edge technology company, where the value to our team is reflected on the benefits we provide: discretionary bonus, thirteenth salary, health Insurance, flextime, discretionary annual increase…oh yes… and a billiard and a ping-pong table!
Please click on the link below to complete the online application form and send your Curriculum Vitae for the attention of Head of Human Resources and Administration.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Go ahead, APPLY!