- Location cyprus, paphos
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
At KANIKA Hotels & Resorts, we take pride in the quality and variety of our dining options, and our culinary team is considered to be the team that creates all the delicious dishes our guests enjoy in all our themed restaurants as well as our main dining room.
Kanika Hotels & Resorts looking to recruit for an experienced Indian Cook for our 5* hotel, the AMAVI.
As an Indian Cook, your primary responsibility will be to offer an unforgettable culinary experience to our guests, exceeding their expectations and provide strong leadership while delivering cost goals and living our Company vision and values.
What we expect from you:
- To have a very good knowledge of Asian ingredients preferred for each dish.
- Quality is driven
- To be able to use special equipment such as the wok, rice cookers, bamboo steamer, and specialty tools.
- Contemporary and tapas-style featuring a blend of regional Indian dishes and modern Asian cuisine
- To ensure that the quality and proper presentation of food is maintained and drives the guest relation management system by ensuring that all orders are handled correctly
- To maintain a hygiene level as required by HACCP as well as the local Health Department.
- To always maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a 4 or 5 * Hotel
- Graduate of a Culinary Art School 3 years long degree minimum
- Character distinguished by courtesy and positive attitude towards guests
- Excellent communication skills
- Be Innovative
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder or 3rd country work permit holder with release documents
Apply with confidence at www.kanikahotels.com/careers265771