- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Certificate
- Offered Salary €30,000 - €50,000
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person SKAI
- Company SKAI CONSULTANCY LTD
Our client is a leading London based FCA regulated firm which provides financial derivatives in the form of CFDs, Spreads Bets or Margined FX. There is a broad range of Clients including small institutions, high net worth clients and retail clients, who form a large part of their business.
They are an award winning, regulated, global financial services company, providing customers with multi-asset and multi-market trading capability through financial spread betting products, leveraged Forex trading and CFD trading. They are experiencing significant growth in their retail customer base across a number of countries, and need motivated people to help them expand.
Our client is now expanding their operations in Nicosia, Cyprus under a CySeC license and are now ready to recruit for an HTML Developer.
As an HTML Developer, you will be part of a team responsible for the onward development of the Company’s customer and trading platform websites. You will write new administration website components and maintain existing components in order to improve the stability, performance and functionality of websites and associated technology.
You are someone with 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, with a passion for web technologies and a keen interest in expanding and developing your knowledge through working in a fast-paced trading company.
If this is something that interests you, then let’s talk.
- Review and contribute to technical specifications together with the Team Manager (GUI) and Team Manager (Trading).
- Technical design and timely implementation of code changes and various system enhancements to the Company’s trading platforms and administration websites according to technical specifications and the company’s design, coding and performance tuning standards.
- Learn relevant website technologies and techniques as per the specific position within the team.
- Work closely with the Testing team to resolve issues that arise during the testing of developed software.
- Work with the Support team to resolve problems with the trading platforms and associated technology.
- Work together with all other team and departments to ensure that all business users receive the best possible technology solutions.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of the company’s objectives.
Skills and experience:
- Good experience in ASP.NET of designing and developing complex database-driven websites.
- SQL Server experience including stored procedures
- Analysis and high/low level design capabilities using Object Orientated techniques.
- Strong awareness of timelines and task priority.
- Good communication skills are required, with the ability to understand and communicate issues succinctly and without ambiguity using appropriate technical vocabulary.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Experience of ASP.NET MVC4
- Experience of Sitefinity
Please forward your CV/Application to [email protected] or call us on 22774424 for more details on how to apply.