- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Human Resources
- Contact Person Joanna Michael
- Company MindGeek
MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting-edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
- Assist with all internal HR related inquiries or requests from Human Resources Business Partner and Talent Acquisition
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Coordinate between medical insurance vendor and employees
- Assist with the recruitment process by collecting necessary employment documents from candidates
- Update internal software on new hires, promotions, termination and salary changes
- Coordinate the migration process with candidates
- Schedule meetings, HR events and maintain agendas
- Assist with payroll
- Coordinate training sessions with L&D
- Coordinate company benefits with employees
- Stock keeping for HR Inventory
- Any ad hoc duties required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential)
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential)
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek
- Highly computer literate
- Organizational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
What we offer:
- Discretionary annual salary increases
- Discretionary bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- ……and many more
Apply today at: https://grnh.se/5ede748f2us
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
*All applicants should be eligible to work in the Cyprus Republic*
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
MINDGEEK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER