- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 1 Year
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning company!
An opportunity has arisen for an HR professional to join our Human Resources team based in Nicosia. The role will focus on delivering a pro-active and efficient generalist HR service to the business including recruitment and onboarding, employee relations, compensation and benefits, HR systems and data management.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Talent acquisition and recruitment – sourcing candidates by utilizing job boards and social networking sites, screening CVs, arranging interviews, creating offers, pre-employment screening and working through the full recruitment process through to onboarding
- Compensation & benefits administration – partnering with payroll vendor to issue pay to employees and administering benefits
- Assisting with employee relations issues – supporting and advising managers with less complex performance management and disciplinary cases, absence management, and advising on flexible working options
- Providing support to employees – responding to queries and resolving issues in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation, HR policies and practices
- Maintaining accurate employee information – manually and in our Human Resource Information System
- Managing exit procedures – conducting exit interviews and administering exit formalities
- International HR – working with colleagues on global issues
- Project work – involvement in implementing new initiatives.
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ experience in an HR Administrator or Advisor role
- Familiarity with HR administration processes and knowledge of HR fundamentals
- Knowledge of Cyprus’ Labour Laws and government authority requirements
- Very good planning, organizational and follow up skills
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and numerical abilities
- Customer service oriented personality with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn
- University Degree, preferably in Human Resources Management, and ideally with membership of the CIPD, SHRM or equivalent
- Very good command of the English language; Greek language is an added advantage
- Good use of MS Office (especially Excel).
What we offer:
- Challenging, interesting work in a truly international environment
- The opportunity to learn and develop from an experienced HR team
- A culture focused on people where every individual contributes and makes a difference
- A friendly working environment, with a strong sense of camaraderie
- Competitive salary and benefits packages.
If you want to develop as an HR professional and are committed to achieving superb results, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 2nd February 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
TSYS is a leading global provider of seamless, secure and innovative solutions to payment card issuers — financial institutions and retail companies — in approximately 80 countries worldwide. With nearly 200 clients, and more than 638 million traditional accounts on file, TSYS succeeds by putting people and their needs at the heart of every decision to help them unlock payment possibilities. It’s an approach TSYS calls People-Centered Payments®. TSYS is a Global Payments company (NYSE: GPN), tsys.com.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading pure play payments technology company delivering innovative software and services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Georgia, USA, with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook