HR Administrator (5907)
- Contact Person Scott Gray
- Contact Email [email protected]
CareerFinders on behalf of our client, an expanding Forex company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an HR Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will play a key role in the maintenance and development of the HR function of the company and should hold at least 1+ year of relevant HR related experience, ideally within the Forex and/or Financial Services sector and possess outstanding administration and organisational skills. Fluency in Greek & English is a must; any knowledge of Arabic will be considered an advantage.
- Create, maintain, and organize employee records and ensure that the documentation is accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensure holiday/sickness/absence records for all employees are recorded in the internal system and kept up to date, with records maintained in personal files.
- Actively participate in the recruitment cycle, including drafting job descriptions, updating recruitment records, arranging interviews, receiving interview feedback, etc…
- Assist the Management with Annual Performance review process, including scheduling reviews, managing the database and production of communications to employees.
- Create weekly reports for the Management of the company.
- General administrative tasks as needed.
- Educated to degree level ideally in HR, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 1+ year of previous working experience in a similar role, ideally within the FX industry.
- Fluency in Greek and English, both written and verbal. Fluency in Arabic will be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge of employment law.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), as well as computer literacy.
- Team player.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Strong work ethic and integrity of character.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.