- Location cyprus, famagusta
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
Good housekeeping is an important factor that makes holidaymakers at Kanika Hotels & Resorts feel comfortable and at home.
If you have the background and the personality that is required to support the Executive Housekeeper in creating a clean, attractive and inviting environment, the position of Housekeeping Supervisor might be the right position for you.
Leading your own team and cooperating with various other departments within the hotel, you will be sharing the vision of Kanika Hotels & Resorts, to offer guests an amazing holiday experience in Cyprus.
Kanika Hotels as earned its reputation for over 45 years as a leader in concept design for the hospitality industry. A regular stream of awards recognizes Kanika’s achievements, which are all based on policies of investing in innovative infrastructure and talent development. We’ve come this far thanks to our team of professionals and we are always keen to welcome new members on our team
What we expect from you:
- To supervise cleaners and maids and ensure that all assigned guest rooms and public areas have been cleaned to the standards of the hotel
- To liaise closely with the Reception, Maintenance and Linen Room to ensure that guest rooms are prepared properly and in time for arrivals
- To ensure that housekeeping equipment is maintained and in good working order
- To assist in stocktaking
- To support and assist the Executive Housekeeper wherever necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma from Hotel & Catering School
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a 4 star or 5-star hotel
- Good command of Greek and English
- Basic knowledge of computer applications
- Organizational skills
- Good reporting skills
- EU Citizen or an EU Work permit Holder
Apply in confidence at: